Saturday, August 11, 2007

I feel guilty but...

I've been eying the Nikon D80 for years and the price has gone down from $1,300 to $900.

I just applied for a credit card (with my bad credit) to see if I can afford to buy it and pay it off piece by piece. As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE film, I feel that this year film will be too time consuming while in the midst of student teaching and full time coursework. I don't want to fall off the craft as I've been getting my creative juices flowin lately, and I've seen too many things wishin I had my camera on me but don't carry it around b/c I know I won't have the time/moolah to develop and print. Since my 3-week summer break is comming soon, and my landlord who's affiliated with a darkroom space offered me some of her time, I'll gladly be doing film, but hoping that I'll be able to "wile out" with the hope of a dream digi camera...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Not to push you one way or the other, but i just purchased the D80 after saving for a long time.

It's worth every delicious penny.

Tigera Consciente said...

OMG!! Do you have some tight pictures to show for it!!