Sunday, March 30, 2008

A New Companion


She was my friend's cat, and couldn't afford to pay the pet security and extra rent that landlords love to charge. Her name is Sofie. If it were up to me I'd call her Shadow because she loves to follow people around. Especially my mom. She thinks she owns my mom. She loves to talk and be spoken to, and she's her liveliest in the morning and takes constant cat naps throughout the day. She's earned nickname "Meowmona" because she will meow until she gets what she wants. A true fighter, perhaps.

UPDATE: Sofie had to go back to her old mami, because she was driving my mami nuts... I miss her dearly and I know she misses me too. I mean, she peed on her old mami's rug and walked back into her carrier, which she usually fights not to get into... trip.

3 comments:

Syn said...

Sofie moved in with Grandma and ran away.

I had a dream last night she came back with a gang of jet black monkeys wearing sweatshirts...she had a broken leg & torn rectum. I cried.

She's haunting me...

or perhaps I'm nightmare prone after recent experiences.

Syn said...

she came back.

Tigera Consciente said...

I knew she would.. they always do...